How to View Sent Messages and Invitations on LinkedIn
Step By Step Guide To View Messages And Invitations On LinkedIn
Before I start with the article, let us take a quick glance at LinkedIn. This will help us better understand the main theme of our article. It is a social networking platform especially designed for career and business professionals to connect. It is best suited for building connections for freelance work, a customer base or just to keep your job prospects open. As of 2015, its membership was 400 million from over 200 countries. It can be used for
· Personal branding
· Job seeking
· Advertising and pay research
· Publishing platform
LinkedIn has many automation tools which are all very useful, but I like to draw your attention to one of the most versatile automation tool, i.e. MeetAlfred. It is simple to use, time saving, reliable and safe. It has everything for you to search and discover the best connections to help you grow your business.
So without any further ado, let's start with our main topic of the article.
LinkedIn’s ‘Messaging’ section stores all the messages which you exchange with your connections. When you want to search for your sent and received messages, all those conversations can be found by you in that folder.
Note that LinkedIn has no “Sent” items tab or folder on it.
Steps to find your conversations on LinkedIn:
· When you are on desktop, use your desired browser to sign in to your LinkedIn account.
· On the top of your home page, you’ll find the ‘Messaging’ tab in the Navigation bar. You’ll now go to your inbox which contains all your ‘InMails’ and ‘Conversations’.
· There’s a ‘Setting’ icon at the side of the ‘Search bar’ using this, you can filter messages to be displayed. ‘Unread’, ‘All messages’, and ‘Spam’ are the most common filters.
· You can use the ‘Messaging’ tab at the bottom Stem right corner of your home page to view your recent messages.
You can find your LinkedIn Connections and new Invitations through:
· There will be a ‘My Network’ tab beside the ‘Home’ tab at the top of your home page. Click that option.
· Under ‘Manage my network’ at the top left corner of your screen, there will be a ‘Connections’ section. It contains all your connections on LinkedIn.
On Mobile Phones
· Click the Chat icon (message symbol) which is at the top right corner of your phone to check your conversations.
· Click the ‘My Network’ option at the bottom of your phone screen if you want to see your connections.
· Click ‘Manage my network’ to view existing connections.
· Click on ‘Invitations’, here you can see invitations yet not accepted or denied.
Note: New invitation requests can be found by you at the top of the page, after you have clicked ‘My Network’ tab. When an invitation is accepted or denied by you, it will automatically be removed from the ‘Pending Invitations’ section to ‘Connections’.