Get More Leads And Clients With Best Direct Messaging
Are direct messages being sent by you on LinkedIn to generate leads, sales appointments and clients for your business?
If your answer is yes, don’t miss the below posted video. In this video, I’ll share one simple change which you have to make in your LinkedIn messaging. If you follow this one simple change given by me in your LinkedIn messaging, you’ll be able to double the amount of leads, sales appointments and clients you get from LinkedIn right now.
Watch the below posted video to learn the full tutorial:
HOW ARE DIRECT LINKEDIN MESSAGES SENT BY MAJORITY OF PEOPLE
Majority of people using LinkedIn right now sends the direct message in a usual (and most of the time irritating) format called “LinkedIn sales message”. In this message, people pitch for their services to people they are connected to on LinkedIn. Another thing the sender of these usual messages does is to ask the recipient to have a 15 minute phone call with them, so that they can see if there are any chances to work with each other.
The reasons why it doesn’t work because:
The people with whom you’ve just connected to on LinkedIn are almost strangers. Moreover neither do they like you nor do they trust you yet.
Trust is the secret ingredient here.
Give me a single reason why someone would agree to have a phone call with you if there’s no trust between you two?
I want to ask one more question why someone would be interested in hiring your service if you are an unknown for them.
Rather, this is what should be done by you:
FIRST BUILD TRUST AND THEN ASK FOR WHAT YOU WANT
The question now is how this can be done?
It’s way too simple…
Ask them if they would like to watch a free video presentation that throws light on how you can solve a problem that your prospect might be facing. Rather than asking them if they can have 15-minute “cough” sales “cough” calls or pitching for your services.
Here, in this short video presentation (the other name for this is video sales letter- VSL) explain to your potential clients:
· How their problem can be solved by themselves
· Tell them some alternative methods to solve their problem
· Explain to them why your solution is better than the alternative solutions
· Tell them to click the button below the video if they are interested in learning more about your solution
This is how you can first build trust with people you are connected to on LinkedIn. Then, it can be helpful for you in generating more leads, sales appointments, clients and business associates from your cold LinkedIn outreach messaging strategy.
THREE TIPS TO CREATE A LINKEDIN VIDEO SALES LETTER?
Lets learn how to create LinkedIn video sales letter:
1. To create this video sales letter (VSL) with a real-life example (this will get your appointments in your calendar)
2. Use the best LinkedIn outreach strategy to generate more and more leads on LinkedIn (use automation to do 80% of the work)
3. Scale up from LinkedIn lead gen to Facebook ads (do this by using a unique Facebook ads lead gen strategy that has never seen earlier by you)